- Drives two nitrous stages and purge solenoid. NC-2 is capable of 40 amp output on each stage
- Each stage is independently programmable based on throttle position, RPM, vehicle speed, time delay, and first gear lockout. NC-2 adds capability for RPM or time based progressive control
- Output for purge solenoid (requires external relay).
- Programmable automatic purge when system is armed
- Flexible RPM input compatible with high voltage coil drive (vehicles with coil packs or distributor ignition), standard 12 volt tach signal, or low level logic drive (newer vehicles with coil-on-plug)
- General purpose input/output (GPIO) terminal. Programmable for use as shift light output, additional stage enable input, or control output for ignition retard
- Status LED output (ideal for use with arming switch containing LED)
- Built-in data logging. Ideal as basic vehicle data logger during dyno tuning or drag racing. Logs data whenever system is armed. Stores last 5 minutes of data at 10 samples/second
- Data logged includes throttle position, RPM, vehicle speed, status of all inputs and outputs, and two 0-5 volt analog inputs 0-5 Volt analog inputs are compatible with Daytona Sensors single or dual channel WEGO II systems for logging wide-band air/fuel ratio data
- Heavy duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks allow easy and reliable hookup without soldering or crimping
- Compact size: 4.1”L x 2.8”W x 1.1”H (not including mounting feet and terminal block)
- USB interface to laptop PC. Powerful Windows software for programming controller and downloading logged data
PC Link software runs under Microsoft Windows 98/ME/XP/Vista. PC Link allows the user to program all the parameters and tables within the nitrous controller. Minimum PC requirement is a 300 MHz Pentium with super VGA display (SVGA with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution). The nitrous controller connects to the PC by means of al USB interface. A USB cable is supplied with the unit. The PC must have a free USB port.
- Used to establish controller scale factors, general setup parameters, and independent control parameters for each nitrous stage.
- Program control strategy based on throttle position, RPM and vehicle speed windows, time delay, and first gear lockout RPM or time based progressive control (NC-2 only).
- Easy graphic editing of ramp with 32 points spaced at 250 RPM or 0.25 second intervals
- Use of RPM and vehicle speed inputs is optional. Control strategy can be as simple as a time delay or time based progressive ramp initiated by a wide open throttle switch
- You can download and upload to the module, open and save files to disk, and print setup values including graphs for progressive ramps. Includes comprehensive on-line help system.
**Quantities are not guaranteed. Products may be on backorder from manufacturer. Special order and custom items are subject to wait times for production.**